Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hello how are you?

Hi there. It's a pleasure to see you again. I got my glasses repaired so now seeing is much easier for me to do. That was an attempt at humor.

My name is Morty.

I was told to start writing a journal to tell my stories and also to get into the habit of writing every day. Someday I hope to write a memoirs about my life. It would be a very long memoirs because I have had a very long life and lots of interesting things have happened in my life.
I am going to tell one story every day hopefully. I hope that you will come back and read some more of them. Once they are written of course. This will get me in good practice to write my memoirs.

I don't have a lot of time left on my America Online trial offer disc, so soon I will be getting internet installed in my house. I do not want to pay a lot of money, but I think that getting internet is expensive. This is something I accept because I want people to be able to read about my stories.
Here is one.

I was at the grocery store a few weeks ago, and there were two young gentlemen playing in the produce section of the store. They looked very skinny and I expect they were cold because they were wearing short sleeves and the produce department is colder than other parts of the store. One of the young men put two honeydew melons inside his shirt. It looked like he had bosoms like a woman. It made me laugh, but that hurts my chest because I still have a cough. So it looks like he has bosoms, but then he put a cucumber down the front of his trousers, so it looked like he had a huge shmeckle. But I do not think transsexuals are entertaining.

I will tell you another story tomorrow but now I must use the toilet because the color of this page reminds me of prunes. Also Pepto Bismol, which I find soothing.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
-Morty Horowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment