Thursday, January 14, 2010

The one with Mark Twain and Sammy Davis Jr.

Hi there. Hello again. Here is a story for you again already.

In 1867, me and my older brother Chaim gave a tour around Palestine to a very nice man with white hair. I was only four years old then, and I was not the oldest man alive then. My older brother Chaim was eleven years old, but this man seemed very old to me, and his name was Mark Twain. He was visiting the area and it was called Palestine then, but now it is Israel.

My family had visited Palestine but my parents were I think killed in a well or by a bird or something, so it was only my older brother Chaim and me for to show this old man Mark Twain around.

I do not think he enjoyed his visit.

Then, in 1954, Sammy Davis Jr. converted to Judaism.

Coincidence? I think not!

Sincerely,
-Morty Horowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment