Friday, January 15, 2010

The one where Mr Walt Disney spilled his soup

Hi there again. Hello. I am going to tell you another story, so here is the story.

I have had many different jobs in my life. One of the jobs that I had in my life was when I was a mopper at the Walt Disney Company. A mopper is also called a janitor. Mostly, a mopper just cleans up schmutz.

The was a lot of schmutz at the Walt Disney Company.

There was the time in 1932 when Mr. Walt Disney was eating a bowl of soup in his office. I think it was a bowl of borscht, or maybe cabbage soup, because Mr. Walt Disney was a secret homosexual. This confused me, because Mr. Walt Disney was an intolerant person towards some people, including other homosexuals, Jews, clowns, and the heads of rival movie studios. But this did explain why he ate so much cabbage. I also enjoy cabbage, but unlike Mr. Walt Disney I am not a fagele.

So anyways, this one time when Mr. Walt Disney was eating this bowl of soup, he spilled it on the floor of his office. The soup went all over the place and the bowl broke and the pieces were everywhere. It was my job as a mopper to clean it up. So I got a mop and I cleaned up the shmutz. Then Mr. Walt Disney he said "Morty, hey, hello. How are you? Thank you for cleaning up the schmutz Morty."

Most people do not know that Fantasia was based on a true story.

Sincerely,
-Morty Horowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment