Monday, January 18, 2010

The one with Mel Gibson when he was drunk

Hello there. Here is another story for you to read.

A few years ago, in 2006 I think, the man from Braveheart and What Women want, Mel Gibson, he was arrested for drunk driving. I saw his car drive by, he was crazy I thought. So I called 911 and told them how I don't mean to kvetch, but I was walking down the street in Malibu, California and how it was very late and I got lost and was now in Malibu when I meant to be in Malibu Heights, and how this guy in this fancy lexus car was driving like crazy.

They arrested him and he was drunk and he said some very bad things about the Jews, But I liked that movie Lethal Weapon 4.

Also, Mel Brooks is not circumsized. Please do not ask how I know this.

Sincerely,
-Morty Horowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment